Brunfelsia pauciflora (formerly Brunfelsia calycina) 'Floribunda' - Yesterday-Today-and-Tomorrow
- Evergreen to semi-evergreen shrub can grow about 8 feet tall and can be pruned to shape. Can also be trained as a small patio tree.
- Glossy green leaves may drop if weather gets cold enough.
- Flowers are purple when they open, fade to lilac on the second day, and white on the third. Often the shrub will be covered in blooms of three different colors of flowers which smell somewhat like vanilla.
- Prefers partial shade and regular water.
- All parts of the plant are poisonous if eaten.